You can use RealPlayer to listen to audio and view videos, including live radio shows and TV broadcasts.
- Download the installation file.
- Double click the installation file. The RealPlayer set program starts.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
Once you have installed RealPlayer, you can listen to RealAudio files and view RealVideo files. To test RealPlayer, go to the RealMedia Guide.
We're also on YouTube:
Direct Link To YouTube Video
L a w r e n c
e ( L a r r y ) Y e r k e s
After several relocations, Larry has made South Jersey his home for over 25 years.
He enjoys the quality of life and easy access the area provides to parks, seashores, business/financial centers, good schools, sensational restaurants, major sporting events, music and the arts, plus an unlimited variety of shopping opportunities that few areas of the country can match.
"You can be away from it all, or right in the middle of it all, in a matter of minutes," he adds.
Larry and his wife share together in raising 2 daughters and a son. When he is not "chauffeuring" his son and daughters to sports and school events, he is active in church and service organizations.
- Licensed NJ Real Estate
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR).
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Awards.
- Member of the National
Association of REALTORS.
(Click here for "What is a Realtor" and "Why use a Realtor".)
- Member of multiple local county Boards of Realtors in South Jersey, providing maximum access to real estate markets throughout area.
- Constituent member of the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA).
- Recognized as a Real Estate Expert Witness in the state court system of New Jersey.
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRC) to work with clients referred from agents of other countries desiring to obtain property in the USA and to work with local clients in connecting with foreign real estate professionals to accomplish their
objectives in areas outside the USA.
e-PRO certified for the
optimum in customer service. (In the top 1% of all
real estate professionals nationwide with an e-PRO certification.)
Larry adds, "I stay familiar with current trends and technical aspects of buying and selling in today’s demanding market. I will be your real estate guide to market values, locations, buying and selling tips and criterion search."
- Earned the GRI (Graduate, REALTOR© Institute) designation, awarded after successfully completing a rigorous program of course work covering a variety of
areas of the real estate field. (Individuals who have attained their GRI are considered leaders in the real estate profession.)
"Because buying and selling property has become increasingly complex, a keen understanding of real estate transactions is more important than ever. New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of clients require real estate agents to perform at a higher level of professionalism. I've invested time to equip and prepare myself to be the best I can in serving your needs."
- Awarded the
(Accredited Buyer's Representative) designation by REBAC (Real
Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council) of the National Association of Realtors.
(In the top 2% of all
licensed real estate persons nationwide with an ABR designation.)
"As an Accredited Buyers Representative I am a real estate agent that proudly displays the ABR® designation and I am a professional in the field of buyer representation."
- Awarded the designation of
SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) by the Senior Real
Estate Council in Murphys, California.
As a seniors specialist Larry and his team are qualified to help mature adults make informed decisions about selling the family home, business or investment property, buying rental property, managing the capital gains and estate tax implications of owning real estate, obtaining a reverse mortgage, moving to a senior community and other issues.
- Prior to his becoming a realtor Larry had experience in buying/selling personal homes and land, acquiring commercial office space and assisting in relocation of corporate offices to new headquarters. He has executive management and hands-on experience in the areas of Information Technology, Operations, Project Management, Customer Service, Security, Finance and Facilities Management. He also had success in direct marketing and has been a principle in several businesses. This variety of experience, including military service, has enhanced his ability to adapt to any given situation and better understand your needs -- enabling successful real estate transactions yielding maximum results for you.
New Jersey Real Estate
Residential, Commercial, Land, Investments, Property Management
Global Relocation and Referral Services
Rely on Larry and his team for all your real estate needs.
Contact him by Phone: 609-654-7300 ext. 206, Fax: 609-654-7060.
Click here for map and directions to his office.
When you, or a friend, are in need of a real estate professional, call me.
I will be there to counsel or assist in whatever capacity you need.
Call or email me today.
YouTube Version of Above Video:
Lawrence (Larry) Yerkes
Licensed NJ Real Estate Broker/Salesperson
Licensed PA Real Estate Associate Broker
Member National Association of Realtors
H. Lawrence Yerkes
90 West Old
|Search for Properties (MLS)|
RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INVESTMENT
Global Relocation and Referral Services
Personal * Service * Support * Professionalism * Integrity
Providing friendly dedicated service
- customized to your needs.
Using state-of-the-art methods to find the right property for you
and/or sell your property at the best possible price.
Copyright © 2012 by Lawrence Yerkes
All Rights Reserved
RE/MAX and Logo are trademarks of RE/MAX
|Home | Back | Sell | Buy | Rent |Search | Relocate | Resources | Contact Me | Site Map | Translate|